Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Finally we have got in our custom made zipper ends to go with your favourite Who Says Sew zippers! Currently available are Rainbow Iridescent, silver, rose gold, antique brass, gunmetal and now Light Gold! Please see the second pic for comparisons of the Light Gold zipper end on different gold teeth. The rainbow iridescent is not nickel-free BUT all the others are!
The rose gold ends come with GOLD screws and rainbow ends come with either GOLD or SILVER screws. Not matching coloured ones.
The external dimensions for the SILVER AND ROSE GOLD are: 12mm wide x 17mm long x 6mm high.
The external dimensions for the OTHER COLOURS are: 10.5mm wide x 18mm long x 7mm high.
These zipper ends eliminate the need to sew a fabric zipper end for projects that have a zipper end exposed (e.g., zipper in a recessed zipper panel). And they help make your bag look so sleek and professional! They are so easy to use! Each zipper end comes with a small screw to secure the zipper end in place (a drop of glue added to the inside of the zipper end is still recommended).
In the main picture you see here, the white tape zippers are our #5 zippers and fit fairly tight in the zipper end, the black one is our #3 zipper for comparison (it fits slightly looser).
I've created 3 different pack sizes for your different needs, and a pack of 50 only costs $35- on top of that, there will still be bulk discounts based on your chosen quantity (please see discount levels on the bottom of the description)!
To install, simply follow these steps:
1. make sure there's no zipper stop on the side of the zipper you're inserting into the metal zipper end first.
2. put a small drop of strong glue into the zipper end.
3. fold back 2 sides of the zipper tape to the centre to form a V point (if the tape is too wide, then fold back the extra bit again).
4. insert the now V-pointed zipper to the metal zipper end and try to push it in as far as possible.
5. through the screw hole at the back of the metal zipper end, use an awl or something very small and pointy to poke a hole in the zipper (that's already inside the zipper end)- this will help the screw go in more easily.
6. use a screw driver to put the screw in, making sure it's nice and secure.
7. and the zipper end is installed! Doesn't it look so classy and professional?!
*DISCOUNTS FOR BULK BUYS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED IN CART, PRODUCTS ADDED FROM THE SAME LISTING ALL COUNT TOWARDS IT*
Here's the bulk pricing structure (unit is per pack):
3-6: 5% off
7-10: 10% off
11-19: 15% off
20 or more: 20% off
You can now Mix and Match and Save!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!