This listing is for one huge collection of 32 high quality presser feet that can be used on most domestic sewing machines (must be the low shank type). These ones are made in Taiwan and are of a premium quality (where major brands manufacture their brand name presser feet). The quality of the feet is definitely comparable to the very expensive brand name ones, and so these presser feet offer you absolutely unbeatable value for money (averaging at just over $1 per foot). The correct use of presser feet can help you make your sewing project so much easier and you'll be able to enjoy sewing much better. Most domestic models from recent years from most brands will take on these feet with no issues but if under the circumstance that they don't fit your machine, please do let me know and I'll be happy to work out a return for you. Please do note that these will not work with mini machines, industrial machines or most embroidery machines.
The needle slots on these presser feet are 7mm or wider (except for those designed to do straight stitching only, such as the Zipper Foot). Please measure your needle slot on the machine to see what the width is. If it's 7mm or under, the presser feet should work on your machine- if it's wider than 7mm, unfortunately they're unlikely to work properly. After you install the presser foot on your machine, please always check by turning the hand wheel slowly to make sure the needle does not hit the foot (try the widest ZigZag stitch too, to double check on the width). Please do note that these will not work with mini machines, industrial machines, vintage machines or most embroidery machines.
Here is a helpful article to guide you through shank types and needle slot widths: http://blog.sewmucheasier.com/will-presser-foot-fit-sewing-machine/
*NEW PACKAGING*- this set now comes in a convenient plastic case where you can safely store the presser feet.
This premium set is quite similar to the less expensive set in my store but has a few different feet- but this set is made in a factory in Taiwan where the very expensive branded presser feet come from.
Here's the list of the 32 presser feet included in this set from the top row, starting from the first one on the left (most are snap-on ones, unless indicated otherwise):
1. Braiding Foot (wonderful for attaching embellishments such as braid, ribbon, ric rac etc)
2. Fringe/Looper Foot (this can help create lovely loops which, once cut, become fringes)
3. 5 Hole Cording Foot (to help attach thin cords/strings- 5 cord max)
4. 7 Hole Cording Foot (to help attach thin cords/strings- 7 cord max)
5. Edge Joining Foot (to help joining to edges very evenly)
6. 1/4" Quilting/Piecing/Patchwork Foot (use this for a consistent 1/4" seam)
7. Straight Stitch Foot (there's one little hole to guide you with straight stitching)
8. Open Toe Embroidery Foot (clear open toe foot to make embroidery easy)
9. Round Bead/Piping/Cording/Beading Foot (the groove underneath the foot makes working with piping/beading a breeze)
10. Teflon Zigzag Foot (to use with sticky fabrics that are difficult to feed through with a regular foot)
11. Cording Foot (to attach cords/strings)
12. 1/4" Quilting/Piecing/Patchwork Foot with Guide (use this for a consistent 1/4" seam)
13. 9-Groove Pintuck Foot (to help create beautiful pintucks! Twin needle needed)
14. Overcast Foot (to help create a better overcast stitch)
15. Stitch Guide Foot (there's a ruler thingy to help you keep seam allowances consistent)
16. 5-Groove Pintuck Foot (to help create beautiful pintucks! Twin needle needed)
17. Satin Stitch Foot (designed to be used with dense stitches)
18. JAGUAR Foot (more like a regular foot with a clear toe)
19. Double Welting/Piping Foot (amazing for attaching double piping/cords)
20. Invisible/Concealed Zipper Foot (very helpful for attaching invisible zippers)
21. Roller Foot (to use with thick, sticky fabrics such as leather that are difficult to feed through with a regular foot)
22. Blind Stitch/Hem Foot (for "blind hemming"- very useful foot for creating almost invisible hem lines)
23. (A9) Applique Foot (clear foot to help you applique with ease)
24. Open Toe Foot (metal open toe foot for embroidery)
25. Darning Foot (screw-on type, with spring, great for free motion embroidery)
26. Shirring/Gathering Foot (screw-on type. One of my favourite feet- it magically creates gathers/ruffles as you sew per normal and definitely saves you so much time in the sewing room)
27. 1/8" 3mm Round Hemmer/Round Rolled Hem Foot (for creating a "rounder" 3mm hem)
28. 1/4" 6mm Hemmer Rolled Hem Foot (to create a 6mm hem)
29. Darning Foot Low Shank (screw-on type, great for free motion embroidery)
30. Adjustable Bias Tape Binder Foot (use this to attach your bias tape!)
31. Knit Foot (to feed knit fabrics through more evenly, works like a mini-walking foot)
32. Adjustable Zipper Foot Low Shank (screw-on type, essential for attaching zippers or to get really close to something like a piping cord- being adjustable makes it so versatile and useful)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!